Epic Games Free Games Giveaway
Starting now until 10 November 2022, Epic Games will be giving away an AUD$35.99 title Saturnalia for absolutely free with the only catch that you have to register and sign up on their new gaming platform.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is a multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Antimatter Games and Tripwire Interactive and co-published by Tripwire Interactive and Iceberg Interactive. It is a direct sequel to 2013’s Rising Storm and is set during the Vietnam War
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is a game developed by Antimatter Games Tripwire Interactive and published by Tripwire Interactive with an released date of 30 May 2017.
Red Orchestra Series’ take on Vietnam: 64-player MP matches; 20+ maps; US Army & Marines, PAVN/NVA, NLF/VC; Australians and ARVN forces; 50+ weapons; 4 flyable helicopters; mines, traps and tunnels; Brutal. Authentic. Gritty. Character customization.
Continuing the Tripwire tradition of providing strong support for games post-launch, Vietnam has already been updated multiple times, providing the player with:
- 64-player battles
- 6 different armies to play, each with their own weapons and abilities:
- United States Army and Marine Corps
- North Vietnamese Army (PAVN) and National Liberation Front (Viet Cong)
- Australian Army
- Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN)
- Over 50 weapons, covering everything from rifles and pistols to flamethrowers and rocket launchers
- 4 flyable helicopters – Huey, Cobra, Loach and Bushranger
- Asymmetric warfare – VC traps and tunnels vs. US napalm and choppers
- More than 20 maps
- 3 distinct game-modes
- Proximity VOIP
- And hundreds of character customization options.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Windows System Requirements
Make sure to always check it out, we set up a discord bot to notify everyone. Be sure to join our Discord Channel.