Epic Games Free Games Giveaway
Starting now until 24 November 2022, Epic Games will be giving away an AUD$37.99 title Dark Deity for absolutely free with the only catch that you have to register and sign up on their new gaming platform.
Step into the world of Terrazael and lead soon-to-be legendary heroes in a quest to restore a land fractured by broken oaths, reckless wars, and untamed magic. Fight back in turn-based battles, manage character relationships, collect dangerous artifacts, and restore the world.
Dark Deity is a game developed by Sword & Axe LLC and published by Freedom Games with an released date of 14 June 2021.
Terrazael. A world torn apart by oathbreakers, warmongers, and wielders of forbidden arcane secrets.
A world on its last strand of hope brought to its knees by a Calamity centuries ago that tore down its mighty civilizations. Petty kings rule in place of grand emperors of old that wage fruitless, ill-advised wars picking over ancient ruins like glorified scavengers.
Lead a team of four students in the Brookstead Military Academy, who are shut down on the mysterious orders of King Varic. The ruler of the Kingdom of Delia is preparing to break a millennium-old treaty and Brookstead students make for fine cannon fodder… However, these four soldiers are destined for more than just acting as unwilling meat for another grinder.
They may not know it yet, but they will make their mark on history.
A World Plagued by War
Lead soldiers into the fray across a world torn apart by endless war and magical cataclysms.
- Fight through hand-crafted, turn-based combat scenarios spread out across 28 chapters, as rookies become veterans.
- Test your tactical mettle. Maneuver, attack, break through, and – maybe – turn the tide of the war.
- Engineer the rise of legends, from a pile of raw conscripts to a band of mythical heroes.
Heroes in the Making
Carefully nurture your squad to ensure survival through long bouts to make a difference in a seemingly hopeless world.
- Assemble the squad from 30 playable characters, with their own background, personality, and motivations, then train them and pick from 54 distinct classes, with their own iconic attacks and skills.
- Outfit each team with hundreds of weapons and spells, from simple blades and missiles to ancient, eldritch artifacts that produce world-ending magic.
- Defeat doesn’t mean permadeath, but there is a price to pay: Every time a warrior falls, it means your squad is weakened.
A Glimmer of Hope
Hope is a rare commodity in a world ruined by Calamity, good thing these heroes are filled to the brim.
- Defy the fates and make a difference as the head of this unlikely band of heroes.
- Watch characters bond together on the battlefield and their relationships evolve through 400 individual conversations.
- Remember: Any hero can make a difference – if they live long enough.
Dark Deity System Requirements
Make sure to always check it out, we set up a discord bot to notify everyone. Be sure to join our Discord Channel.